ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a few recent art rage sketches and paintings

a few recent art rage sketches and paintings

Hi everybody

These are some recent pieces done with Art Rage; the two Iron Man images were done on a tablet PC using Art Rage (the two on the bottom were done on a regular desktop computer and Wacom tablet).

I use Art Rage, Photoshop and Alias Sketchbook Pro, and sometimes Painter. I love Art Rage for the minimalist toolset - it's like it's *just* enough stuff to create images, and kind of forces you to not rely on all the digital tricks that something like Painter or Photoshop has.

Anyway, hope you like these.

Hm, sorry for the scrolling thing. I guess there is a width limit to images you can post?

wonderful inking you got there!........lets see if'iron man' the movie will look as good!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Woah! Fantastic stuff! The style is excellent. The cartoony inked look has worked well with the more natural looking bits.
    Very nice.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

The pics are awsome. I would have filled in a little more black in the inking of ironman, personal preference, but still awsome. And this comes form a former comic book colorist

Very fine work.

I particularly like the girl's color treatment. It feels like water color to me for some reason. Not 100% watercolor, as parts look opaquer like gouache or something.

But that's my fav, though I like them all.

Good to see you around here too Francis! (my tag on conceptart is Boom)

Lovely stuff, as usual I might add. How about some full blown paintings done in AR? I would love to see what you will get out of AR when pushing the tools to the max...

francis....

francis......welcome to Artrage forum....You are already a good artist....stick around on this forum ...and look at what can be done by the artists on here... I think you will find it very interesting and informative....I look forward to see more of your work.....very nice....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

hi francis sweet work !!!!!!!!!!! think all images are great and very skilled.........particularly the last one reminds me of a character from the computer game half life ........very stylish ..........hope to see more piccies