ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Quick queston.

Gallery
    View images

Talking Quick queston.

How do I upload an image from my computer to the artrage software for emhancing the image? I keep getting an error display.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by hppydude View Post
    How do I upload an image from my computer to the artrage software for emhancing the image? I keep getting an error display.
    You should post this in technical sections of the forum. WIth an accurate thread title and more details on how that error happens.

Gallery
    View images
    I figure it's because you're trying to use "Open Painting" as a means to open a file that doesn't have a .ptg file extension (.ptg = an ArtRage document). To bring files such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp you have to use the "Import Image" or "Import Image to Layer" options under the File menu. Please see the attached image. If you still receive the error message when using the "Import" options, then it is likely a technical issue which should be posted in the Technical forum area as orbital_chiller has mentioned.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    I didn't thought about that, indeed.

Artrage could open an import dialog box when we drop a jpg or other image file into the viewport like " "importing image: blahblah" instead of an error box.