ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage unable to Load

Gallery
    View images

Exclamation ArtRage unable to Load

I have had my tablet since Christmas 2007 and it has suddenly said this message when I click the icon:
    There is a problem with your tablet driver. Please reboot your system. If the problem persists please update or reinstall the driver.

it then comes up with a further pop up, reading:
    This application will only run on a Wacom tablet

I have tried reinstalling the product using the disc, but it still says the same thing! Have I damaged the tablet in any way? Will i have to keep restarting the omputer? Please help! I need to use it for homework

Thank you very much
    Tilly xx

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Tilly!

The first message comes from the Wacom driver software, and can occur when you launch an application which uses the tablet ( such as ArtRage ) if there is a problem with this driver. Reinstalling the tablet software may help with this, or downloading the latest version from Wacom's website. If it doesn't, it would be worthwhile contacting Wacom support to help fix that.

The other message is ArtRage failing to see the tablet driver, likely as a result of the first problem. We removed the tablet check in ArtRage 2.5.20, so you can download this latest version from www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html and install that instead to get rid of the tablet message. While that won't help with the first problem, it will allow ArtRage to load again, and get rid of that second message.

I hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design