ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Watercolors

Watercolors

Hi

I am new to this world. I would like to know if there are any tutorials on water coloring.
    Regards
    K

Hi there,

There is a post containing a list of tutorials including a few dealing with watercolours. Sorry I can't hyperlink that for you, but apparently you can't use links until you have made 10 posts. It's in the "Tips and Tricks" forum.
    If that doesn't help, use the "Search" function at the top of the page and enter "watercolours" or something close. Hope that helps!

I think this is probably the one you're looking for:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...read.php?t=772

Sorry about the restrictions on posting URLs for new users until they've made a few posts. It's something we put in place when we found we had a large number of people signing up and posting spam on the forums.

If you're new to the forums and want to post a link but are unable to, you're always welcome to send me a private message and I can add it to your post for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design