Thread: Alexandra's Halloween 2019

Alexandra's Halloween 2019

Hi Ragers, I sincerely hope you all are having a nice October. This is my favorite time of year. Its been a while since I've drawn anything digitally. I hope you enjoy this pitiful attempt to join in on the Halloween fun.
    The Homecoming"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Homecoming2019.jpeg 
Views:	147 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	98105  

Great job Alexandra,very nice moon lighting and ghostly figures.
    It's my favorite time of year too... today I've been watching the leaves blow around.

G-g-g-g-g-ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaargh!!!!! Run for the bag o' candy!!!!

Fun holiday pic, Alexandra!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_M View Post
    Great job Alexandra,very nice moon lighting and ghostly figures.
    It's my favorite time of year too... today I've been watching the leaves blow around.
    Hello, Chuck, thank you. I am so looking forward to this season. We had our first frost this morning. I don't know why this time of year is exhilarating to me. I have a friend who becomes sad this time of year. A summer lover. Me, I am geared for cooler climates. Enjoy those leaves!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    G-g-g-g-g-ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaargh!!!!! Run for the bag o' candy!!!!

Fun holiday pic, Alexandra!
    Thanks DA! I am trying to create a fun environment here with my crew. A skeleton sits on a nearby chair, a witch with sparks coming out of her hat, and a pumpkin to plug in soon on the porch. A neighbor nearby has a terrifying clown that stands about ten feet tall that would give anyone nightmares by his front porch. Can't help myself-I become a kid again this time of year. Next year I will be in competition with my neighbor....I just need to have husband on board with his jigsaw and plywood....ghosts and goblins painting by Alexandra...placed below my bradford pears and a few headstones underneath our old magnificent maple of glowing red and orange leaves. Just want to give a few smiles with all of the seriousness that is happening in the world. Take care.

I'm getting some Pet Sematary vibes from this one

Quote Originally Posted by yang View Post
    I'm getting some Pet Sematary vibes from this one
    This is exactly what this needs. I hope I can work with it more and add detail-a few plots for spot and rover. Thanks, Yang!