Thread: Nouri -Ajax caricature

Nouri -Ajax caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190422_200856_353.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	97542 Abdalhak Nouri was a super talent. (Football/soccer) Last year he suffered a cardiac arrhythmia attack,which left him with severe permanent brain damage. He was forced to retire. Very tragic of course

What a winning look about him. Very youthful and just happy as can be living the life he loves. These are all quite personable. I'm sure they all love them.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    What a winning look about him. Very youthful and just happy as can be living the life he loves. These are all quite personable. I'm sure they all love them.
    Thank you. It's a shame that this happen to this kid. So young. Brain damage mostly because of fail that doctors did. Wrong treatment I have heard..

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Thank you. It's a shame that this happen to this kid. So young. Brain damage mostly because of fail that doctors did. Wrong treatment I have heard..
    Oh. I didn't see your comment below the picture. You're quite right. That is tragic. Well, you painted him at a joyous moment, and he and his supporters and family can look at this and remember the good times.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is an interesting and unique composition, looks good. One suggestion is to crop off some of the empty green space above the head, this might create better balance overall for the image.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano View Post
    This is an interesting and unique composition, looks good. One suggestion is to crop off some of the empty green space above the head, this might create better balance overall for the image.
    I dont agree with you.. It looks fine the way it is
    Last edited by danny72; 04-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.