Thread: Torn ground

Torn ground

its been a long time since I posted any work here , but I have been busy painting on a daily basis. and been checking out all the new people and art being posted... lots of interesting new things. hope you enjoy this
    work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Torn Ground.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	524.6 KB 
ID:	94121  

Hello GXPAINTER vibrante painting it seems a textil art. Very good Work
    Visit my website here

I have been wondering where is gxpainter as didn't see your posts for awhile. It's so great to see you posting agin. I like how you carefully crafted this one in different format, very eye catching one to me

Oh you're back! Great. Missed your stuff.

I really can feel the various tire treads of earth moving equipment left in the mud going hither and yon.

Awesome. You're keeping with your style to a large extent - using pattern abstractly with lots of contrast.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hello GXPAINTER vibrante painting it seems a textil art. Very good Work
    thanks Ana I have been enjoying all your latest work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    I have been wondering where is gxpainter as didn't see your posts for awhile. It's so great to see you posting agin. I like how you carefully crafted this one in different format, very eye catching one to me
    thank you pai I kind of stop posting because no one was making any comments although there were lots of views. So what the heck I just kept painting and posting on instagram ( @GXHPAINTER ) but tossed this into the mix because I saw a few old hands posting again like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Oh you're back! Great. Missed your stuff.

I really can feel the various tire treads of earth moving equipment left in the mud going hither and yon.

Awesome. You're keeping with your style to a large extent - using pattern abstractly with lots of contrast.
    and great to hear from you as well my friend. Yes still keeping along the
    same lines with some slight refinements and explorations. I just got one of my works juried into a National competition in Abliene Texas at the Center for Contemporary Arts which opens this
    1st annual National competiton Next week. I would love to go but cant' right now. They actually had a category for digital art! which prompted me to submit 3 works , one of which got accepted.

take care my friend and thanks so much for commenting !

Wow. Getting around. That's fantastic. Keep putting your stuff out there.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Wow. Getting around. That's fantastic. Keep putting your stuff out there.
    thanks it has been a pretty good year for getting stuff out I am using a website called CaFe ( Call for Entries ) they are a clearing house to all types
    of calls for all types of art. And it has been a great resource for learning about exhibitions and shows regional and national...