Thread: Deserted - a photographic manipulation..

Deserted - a photographic manipulation..

working from a photographic and using AR's tracing image is something I enjoy doing from time to time. This is from a photo taken with my phone camera
    this past fall when all the campers etc had left the area...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deserted2.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	492.2 KB 
ID:	91652  

I really like the photo-manipulation GXH!

The only thing my eye was drawn to right up front was the big paint stroke going down between the tree and the table in the dirt. It seems out of place to me. The rest is fantastic work!
    Robert Hopkins

Really really nice. I love the vision and composition and your choice of what to put in and leave out, and the colors -- all great! Not to mention I'm jealous of your going camping.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Amazing manipulation!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by HwyStar View Post
    I really like the photo-manipulation GXH!

The only thing my eye was drawn to right up front was the big paint stroke going down between the tree and the table in the dirt. It seems out of place to me. The rest is fantastic work!
    thanks, I thought long and hard
    about leaving that watermark or not and in the end decided to leave it.... thanks for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Really really nice. I love the vision and composition and your choice of what to put in and leave out, and the colors -- all great! Not to mention I'm jealous of your going camping.

Sooo glad you like this, I really like doing photomanipulations like this and they seem quite popular.. I am not camping this spot is just 5 miles
    from my house so I take my dog for walks up there atleast 1-2 a week. Quite a beautiful spot and very tranquil after all the campers leave..

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Amazing manipulation!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    thanks damasocl! you are responsible for getting me interested in that with all your great work.

I have always loved ethereal images. This is nicely done. Feathering that watermarked spot would make it more subdued. The effect leads the viewer's eye into the picnic site, but, the edges are hard. It does pull you into the scene, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaguire View Post
    I have always loved ethereal images. This is nicely done. Feathering that watermarked spot would make it more subdued. The effect leads the viewer's eye into the picnic site, but, the edges are hard. It does pull you into the scene, though.
    I will have a go at softening that water mark and repost.. thanks for commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Cool image and neat use of ArtRage....
    Hey kenmo long long time since we have heard from you hope all is well