Thread: Harvest of Memories

Harvest of Memories

memories coalesce like vapors rising above a flowing streaming in the early dawn, when sunlight just starts to hit and warm the spirit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harvest of Memories.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	503.5 KB 
ID:	92624  

Hi Gxpainter very nice painting very well done
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hi Gxpainter very nice painting very well done
    Thanks Ana always nice to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    memories coalesce like vapors rising above a flowing streaming in the early dawn, when sunlight just starts to hit and warm the spirit.
    Now You only have to store them in the silos of Your gallery of paintings. You are warming me too with these solar colors and warm temperatures of Your crop. Your abstracts are never too trascendent to be impossible to grasp and be enjoyed only spiritually, fortunately I'd say.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

GREAT PAINTING!!!!!!!:
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

I don't know. I was hanging on by my fingernails to the technology back then in the thrilling days of cutting edge retro. But this Venetian blind sort of image reminds me of data being downloaded and displayed very slowly -- from satellites and space probes and such is what's coming to mind. This feels like the outer space aliens are looking at us on some remote planet.

Cool.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Now You only have to store them in the silos of Your gallery of paintings. You are warming me too with these solar colors and warm temperatures of Your crop. Your abstracts are never too trascendent to be impossible to grasp and be enjoyed only spiritually, fortunately I'd say.
    Caesar, glad to share these warm memories with you!.. my silo's are quite full!..

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    GREAT PAINTING!!!!!!!:
    thanks damasocl !

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I don't know. I was hanging on by my fingernails to the technology back then in the thrilling days of cutting edge retro. But this Venetian blind sort of image reminds me of data being downloaded and displayed very slowly -- from satellites and space probes and such is what's coming to mind. This feels like the outer space aliens are looking at us on some remote planet.

Cool.

Yes this was a bit of a throw back to some hard edged works but soften with age, like me just be careful D Akey those aliens are watching you closely of that I am sure ..

Speaking of Mastery - This succeeds beyond expectations! Exquisite. And the Title is Perfect!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Speaking of Mastery - This succeeds beyond expectations! Exquisite. And the Title is Perfect!
    wow thanks Skylar, your particular comment I very encouraging indeed!.