Thread: Lauren Bacall..

Lauren Bacall..

Lauren Bacall was an American actress and singer known for her distinctive voice and sultry looks. She was named the 20th greatest female star of Classic Hollywood cinema by the American Film Institute
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19511583_10213706394357604_128636977281984413_n.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	96557  

Quite on target! Could be none other than her sultry self. And sultry is most definitely the right word and no exaggeration about it. Very good caricature.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

John but were's Bogartt Then ??? he will Be after your Blood or is he still Filming in Africa confused CIAO SLAINTE

Awww, I love this Jon. My daughter looks so much like her, I had to show her your beautiful artwork. She loved it, too!

Thanks a lot D Akey,yes sultry she certainly is..
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Quite on target! Could be none other than her sultry self. And sultry is most definitely the right word and no exaggeration about it. Very good caricature.

haha just going to post Bogie....
    Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    John but were's Bogar tt Then ??? he will Be after your Blood or is he still Filming in Africa confused CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Awww, I love this Jon. My daughter looks so much like her, I had to show her your beautiful artwork. She loved it, too!
    thank you very much Alexandra,you must have a beautiful daughter if she looks like Lauren....