Thread: Commission piece I'm working on

Commission piece I'm working on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181111_220532.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	96500 a commission piece I'm working on. Needed to take away the person I'm drawing. So I can just show the tractor for now

Nice look to the shiny surfaces on the tractor. Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Nice look to the shiny surfaces on the tractor. Looking good!
    Thank you Dave! I have been continue working on it. Now it's ready. I hope I can share the final piece efter Christmas. It's a Christmas present printed on canvas ;-)

Hi Danny looks great but shows mankind as the workforce is on the way out and Robots will be able to do assembly work in the factories

and houses made in sections as well it Looks as if Isaac Asimov was seeing in the future more then people realized ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Danny looks great but shows mankind as the workforce is on the way out and Robots will be able to do assembly work in the factories

and houses made in sections as well it Looks as if Isaac Asimov was seeing in the future more then people realized ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    we will always have the need for tractors. No doubt about it. I'm living at the countryside. Farmers need a tractor. That will always be like that I think. Thanks for the comment. You doing good work your self Mr 80+ (I don't know your name. That's why I always write Mr 80)

Danny. When I was a youngster. Farmers. Had shire horses. As tractors. Weren’t on the scene yet yes they will still be
    Around. But. Will be automatically. Working with most farms. Not requireing any workforce. If you look at the last fifty
    Years. Of progress in electronic s And huydrulic’s. Just. Think. Of what. Will happen in the next Fifty. Years. Don’t
    Forget. Isaac Was showing us. Ok. Just. Call me. Ploos
    By the way. I will be. Long. Gone. ☠️☠️
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-14-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Looks really good Danny. They should like it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks really good Danny. They should like it.
    Thanks DAkey.