Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface Pen Lag/Click recognition problem

I'm having the same trouble with Wacom and Artrage.

I'd like to be able to downgrade to Artage 4 if possible.
    I'm on a Mac, os x Yosemite, and have the Cintiq 12WX.

I recently had to redo my hard rive, and the the only available Artrage was the 4.5.
    Not only does my Artrage preferences on my Wacom Prefs disappear without warning while I'm working, but the Wacom itself lags so bad, the app is unusable.
    No other app is having this problem.

Could you get in touch with us at [email protected] and we can do some troubleshooting - 4.5 doesn't have any speed issues with a Cintiq that 4.0 wouldn't and it's likely that there's something on your system we can do to resolve the problem.

Smile Did you find a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, we're going to need to do some fairly involved troubleshooting
    Hi!
    Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issue, and hoping you perhaps found a solution

Edit: Strangely, it only affects dialog boxes and the floating windows, while the top menu bar, the color picker and the tool picker respond normally to the pen. And drawing works just fine as well.
    Last edited by herrkjeldsen; 03-30-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by herrkjeldsen View Post
    Hi!
    Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issue, and hoping you perhaps found a solution

Edit: Strangely, it only affects dialog boxes and the floating windows, while the top menu bar, the color picker and the tool picker respond normally to the pen. And drawing works just fine as well.
    We weren't able to finish troubleshooting, so we're not sure if we've solved it or not; if you'd like to contact us at [email protected] we'll be delighted to give you a list of things to try (Zmote, if you're still having this issue, please get back in touch!).

Surface pro 3 troubleshooting

Excellent, I will do that right now

[edit: Oh, and I sent it to support[at]artrage.com, as support[at]gmail.com probably wouldn't get where it needed to ]
    Last edited by herrkjeldsen; 03-31-2015 at 01:44 AM. Reason: info about email

Excellent, I will do that right now

[edit: Oh, and I sent it to support[at]artrage.com, as support[at]gmail.com probably wouldn't get where it needed to ]
    *headdesk*

Well, I'm glad one of us is paying attention!

Has a solution been found for this problem? I'm on a Surface Pro 3 as well and it's been very difficult to work with Artrage this way

Quote Originally Posted by Leeahd View Post
    Has a solution been found for this problem? I'm on a Surface Pro 3 as well and it's been very difficult to work with Artrage this way
    We're currently testing whether it's a third party driver that might be interfering with Realtime Stylus support. Can you check whether you have an Wintab drivers installed?

If you're not sure, or that doesn't fix things, drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll give you some troubleshooting suggestions (having another person to help confirm the problem would be great anyway, aside from helping you out )

Quote Originally Posted by Leeahd View Post
    Hi Leeahd! We're emailing back and fourth testing some stuff We're looking at the RadialMenu right now. Do you incidentally have RadialMenu installed? If you have it as well, then that might be a commonality? I have uninstalled it on my machine, but that didn't seem to help though.

Hi Leeahd! We're emailing back and fourth testing some stuff We're looking at the RadialMenu right now. Do you incidentally have RadialMenu installed? If you have it as well, then that might be a commonality? I have uninstalled it on my machine, but that didn't seem to help though.
    I do have it installed BUT I had the problem before I installed it (also I don't have it running automatically so most of the time it's off)

Also I do have wintab drivers but I uninstalled them and still have the problem. I re-installed them as I need it for a program and things are still the same. I did all the artrage preference configurations that were suggested. I haven't uninstalled surface hub yet, I'm a little reluctant because it sounds like that didn't help you with your problem.