Thread: Mozart Mosaic

Mozart Mosaic

I have been really enjoying some classical music in the past week and somehow being snow bound
    makes me use richer more saturated colors as well . hope you enjoy this mosaic blend..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mozart Mosaic.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	490.5 KB 
ID:	91713  

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have been really enjoying some classical music in the past week and somehow being snow bound
    makes me use richer more saturated colors as well . hope you enjoy this mosaic blend..
    I am unequipped to critique this from an artists perspective, but it is very appealing to my eyes. I love the colors and flow of the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Abumiguchi View Post
    I am unequipped to critique this from an artists perspective, but it is very appealing to my eyes. I love the colors and flow of the piece.
    Thank you Abumiguchi for your frank and honest comment. All that is required for this is that it appeals to you, I am glad you like the colors and flow...

What they said. I like it too for similar appeal to the eye.

Another good one.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sorry Gary, I'm not sure I'm seeing your painting in its full glory (see attached screen shot showing a display glitch), but as Plato said, “the highest form of beauty lies not in the forms of the real world but in geometry”.

I'm actually just beginning to learn about abstract art as my artistic interests definitely seem to leaning in that direction. Interestingly in the TV series 'The rules of Abstract art' by Matthew Collings (it's on YouTube), whilst he was looking at a painting by Kandinsky (The Black Arch, I think) he talks about the use of musical structure as a way to help give meaning and understanding to the visual language of abstract art.

Name:  what-i-see.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  34.0 KB
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!
    Mac mini (M1, 2020), macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, ArtRage Vitae v7.1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Sorry Gary, I'm not sure I'm seeing your painting in its full glory (see attached screen shot showing a display glitch), but as Plato said, “the highest form of beauty lies not in the forms of the real world but in geometry”.

I'm actually just beginning to learn about abstract art as my artistic interests definitely seem to leaning in that direction. Interestingly in the TV series 'The rules of Abstract art' by Matthew Collings (it's on YouTube), whilst he was looking at a painting by Kandinsky (The Black Arch, I think) he talks about the use of musical structure as a way to help give meaning and understanding to the visual language of abstract art.

Name:  what-i-see.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  34.0 KB
    Hello Jono, too bad your having an issue to see this work, you can also check out my work on Instagram as I post there as well. I am excited that you are pursuing an
    interest in abstract painting. Too me it is not "Abstract" at all but tied deeply into that space of meditation, and music. It still utilizes all the painterly techniques found in traditional painting . Broken color, glazing, dry brush, spatters, wet in wet , hard edge vs soft edges etc. I will check out Matthew Collings on YouTube and thanks for that reference...