Page 1515 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 515101514151465150515131514151515161517152515651615 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,150 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hey there MacGroundog. Ye don't want to see your own shadow as it may affect the weather, they say.

Well, just so yer keeping it all shipshape.

PozDrawSki sez: Don't know how they used to do it back in the day without electronic devices to remind us to do everything, from paying bills to waking up. For that matter, how do you get on without being henpecked by yer very own bevy of computers. Did ye take a night seminar where a Sultan with a grand ol' harem tells a lad how to operate under such conditions? Eh?

Go man go!!!!!!!! Feel good, mate.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there Mr. Ploos! You should be fine to fire up your computer. If you get any of those messages again just switch off - at the mains if necessary. These people can only get control of your computer if you let them in by following their instructions. So don't give them any help by clicking on any links or phoning any numbers they might provide. Sad I know to be so distrustful.

HOO ROO!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks. June. Cap. Mac. For your help yes I switched it on. But. My nerves got the better. Of me. So. I've turned it
    Off again at the. Mains. As well. Ok. So been watching the Africans Scope. Well. Nearly. All The Medals makes. You. Wonder if. The Zulo's. Had. Got going earlier The Europeans would never. Have got. A foothold. There !! OK
    Ploos. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi A Painting By BRIEX done many many Moons ago which I have never forgot ok had a look

to see if I could do a Touch up ??? ok just a little bit darken the darks and lighten the lights ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    I love this one, beautiful 80+! Been a while, but I see where you got a scare. Hope all is okay. Take care.

Corr. Blimey. Sandy. Is the girl. In the wIndow. Sophia. Loren. The. Italien. Film Star or am I. Confused.

HI gzairborne sorry I never looked, this one is not a bus one I just

Bunged it in to make wieght

----E/S

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Corr. Blimey. Sandy. Is the girl. In the wIndow. Sophia. Loren. The. Italien. Film Star or am I. Confused.
    Somebody please help Mr. Ploos! Let us all chip in for a pair of sophisticated glasses just right for this distinguished gentleman. You did make my day though-haha! I'm getting old , gray, and comfortable now though-ready to be put out to pasture, or at least to my barn with my my feral cat Boris. How about a painting of the lovely Sophia? She is one of my favorites.

Hi Sandy sorry but couldn't fine Sophia Loren but will try when I\ve got used to being Back ok

and this one come up so just done a Touch up ok I never found out the Artist ok CIAO PLOOS

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled     Free   Fun    Drawing      FINN.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	98110  

Right then Mac Eye-Fer-Beauty. Give ol' Sophia's portrait a go then. In this shot she's good and tarted up.

PozDrawSki sez: she's even sayin': "I'm ready for me close oop, Mr. MacPloos. . ." choost like in Sunset Boulevard the movie.

Go Man Go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-10-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. Cap Mac. As my trouble. Is I had. Forgot. How to get. An. image. On the. Screen. Ok. But. Might. Try.

Tomorrow. When. I wake. From the. Land. Of. Nod. :. Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. ViSTA. SLAINTE