Thread: Pretty in Pink Heart

Pretty in Pink Heart

I'm really liking the "Layer Effects" drop shadow in AR5. Really saves time and extra layers.

I think this heart would make a great Valentine for a little girl. If any of you want to print it out for a little girl in your life, be my guest. Just don't use it to sell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink stripped heart.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	518.4 KB 
ID:	92165
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Very nice! As a quilter, if this were a block I'd fill it more with the inner heart, but that's a proportion question that probably isn't even relevant for your artwork here. You've got a great idea to print this out as a card -- thanks for giving us permission!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcialsj View Post
    Very nice! As a quilter, if this were a block I'd fill it more with the inner heart, but that's a proportion question that probably isn't even relevant for your artwork here. You've got a great idea to print this out as a card -- thanks for giving us permission!!
    Thanks marcialsj! I agree with you about increasing the size of the heart. I had thought about it before so I adjusted it. I also spotted that the background tile wasn't precisely straight so I did it over too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink stripped heart2.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	526.6 KB 
ID:	92172
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

By cricky, ya did it!! Thanks for making the changes, it seems to read better now. I didn't notice the tiles, but I know what you mean, I always spot some changes I could have made once I've posted, too.

Beautiful work Aunt Betsy, love all your hearts that you have done, 3D effect looks wonderful

I see you are ready for Valentine's day.
    Love is in the air,
    or certainly we all wish.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Beautiful work Aunt Betsy, love all your hearts that you have done, 3D effect looks wonderful
    Thank you Pat! Only a couple more days to work on hearts and then on to something else! I have been trying to make them look like you could pick them right up out of the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    I see you are ready for Valentine's day.
    Love is in the air,
    or certainly we all wish.
    Thanks Byron! I thought the hearts that I have been posting here and on my Facebook page would be a welcome change from so of the other stuff I've been seeing there. I much prefer to be positive.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store: