Thread: Matt Damon caricature!

Matt Damon caricature!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200823-205541~2.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	99751Matt Damon is one of my favourite actors. I Love The Bourne movies

Excellent caricature. You got his unique smile just right.

One of the advantages of doing caricatures of very famous people is that you expand your audience, in this case to include everybody who watches movies. Specialized audiences like with hockey are good for sure, but a lot of people don't have that moment of delight in the recognition of their favorite actor or politician or whoever fills their screens on a regular basis. They may not know hockey for example. So in doing caricatures of famous actors you get to flex your artistic muscles and maybe pick up some more fans in another area besides sports because people can look at your work and know beyond doubt that you nailed it.

Really nice, Danny!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Excellent caricature. You got his unique smile just right.

One of the advantages of doing caricatures of very famous people is that you expand your audience, in this case to include everybody who watches movies. Specialized audiences like with hockey are good for sure, but a lot of people don't have that moment of delight in the recognition of their favorite actor or politician or whoever fills their screens on a regular basis. They may not know hockey for example. So in doing caricatures of famous actors you get to flex your artistic muscles and maybe pick up some more fans in another area besides sports because people can look at your work and know beyond doubt that you nailed it.

Really nice, Danny!
    Thank You :-). .. I understand that People think a drawing of a actor is more interesting. . Not many people know the hockeyplayers i do around the works... But here in Sweden hockey is big.. It's of course fun to for a well knowed celeb now and then..

One of my favorite actors, fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    One of my favorite actors, fantastic!
    Thank you! :-)

Matt Damon is my idole , and your paintins is fantastic congratulation
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Matt Damon is my idole , and your paintins is fantastic congratulation
    I appreciate that. Thank you! :-)