Thread: Containment

Containment

a mix of geometic and organic brushwork and vibrant colors for contrast .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Containment.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	546.3 KB 
ID:	89461  

A most lovely painting because of a wonderful palette and a skillful composition of shapes and textures. It's, simultaneously, an underwater and terrestial view of life, vegetables and minerals, of a corrugated surface with creeks and cracks and holes and of a sparkling liquid environment aside as well. A comprehensive beauty!
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-02-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A most lovely painting because of a wonderful palette and a skillful composition of shapes and textures. It's, simultaneously, an underwater and terrestial view of life, vegetables and minerals, of a corrugated surface with creeks and cracks and holes and of a sparkling liquid environment aside as well. A comprehensive beauty!
    dear Caesar it is always a pleasure to read your comments, I just wish I had your excellent verbal and writing skills at description of paintings! My sincerest thanks for all your support over the years..

Gary with all those beautiful colours and shapes I can see a lovely silk scarf around one of Caesar's Ladies

Gary, I see so many things here, on the left I see a Japanese lady with all these beautiful colors and wonderful shapes and also Jean is right, the lady to the right with a lovely red scarf around her head, great job, boy you really get my brain searching for all the shapes you create lol

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    dear Caesar it is always a pleasure to read your comments, I just wish I had your excellent verbal and writing skills at description of paintings! My sincerest thanks for all your support over the years..
    Glad to know that my elocution is good enough to express my comments properly. Not bad for a foreigner then.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Love the colors!

I wear some fairly colorful clothes . I could make a blouse and put it on!

I can't but think 'explosive'. Makes me a but uncomfortable. I know it's not your painting intention. Or maybe it is. Would look good somewhere in the halls of the UN perhaps to remind them why they're there.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Gary with all those beautiful colours and shapes I can see a lovely silk scarf around one of Caesar's Ladies
    ah yes a sheer silk scarf would be just the right addition!.. thanks for stopping by justjean. so good to hear from you again!..

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, I see so many things here, on the left I see a Japanese lady with all these beautiful colors and wonderful shapes and also Jean is right, the lady to the right with a lovely red scarf around her head, great job, boy you really get my brain searching for all the shapes you create lol
    LOL that is a good thing if you are still thinking about a piece of art 24 - 48 hours later then it has some power for you!..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Glad to know that my elocution is good enough to express my comments properly. Not bad for a foreigner then.
    your elocution is among the finest I have encountered from any continent!..

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    I wear some fairly colorful clothes . I could make a blouse and put it on!
    I would love to see that... I wonder how one goes about getting their work printed on silk or cotton?

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I can't but think 'explosive'. Makes me a but uncomfortable. I know it's not your painting intention. Or maybe it is. Would look good somewhere in the halls of the UN perhaps to remind them why they're there.

yep that was not exactly my intention but glad it leads the viewer in so many possible directions!..