Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erling Braut Haaland caricature

Erling Braut Haaland caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210321_105459_705.jpg 
Views:	1165 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	101364 young Norwegian soccer player. Great player now already..

I'm not familiar with these sporting figures Danny but I admire your work and I'm sure these players are very flattered if they get to see these paintings.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I like this one and you are now into my sport as being an Englishman I was a big Manchester United supporter in my day.

You sure do get subtleties into your caricatures that most definitely show a vast array of facial types. Very impressive. . . as ever. Well done Danny!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    I'm not familiar with these sporting figures Danny but I admire your work and I'm sure these players are very flattered if they get to see these paintings.
    Thank you! I have had some contact with some players and other famous people I did. I think they liked it .

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    I like this one and you are now into my sport as being an Englishman I was a big Manchester United supporter in my day.
    I'm a Dutchman.. Love football,and when I moved to Sweden for 20 years ago,I started to love hockey also.. I support Liverpool,and Ajax. I did some United caricatures also.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You sure do get subtleties into your caricatures that most definitely show a vast array of facial types. Very impressive. . . as ever. Well done Danny!

Thank you D Akey! I'm have a good drawing period .. But we waiting to get a puppy. My free days are over then .

I was going to suggest you will now have a new character to turn into a caricature. But I see from your discussion with Enug that it's already your plan. I look forward to hearing how you train the puppy to fetch a hockey stick.

Dogs are so much fun. Enjoy!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I was going to suggest you will now have a new character to turn into a caricature. But I see from your discussion with Enug that it's already your plan. I look forward to hearing how you train the puppy to fetch a hockey stick.

Dogs are so much fun. Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1616475991668.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	101377His name is Valentine... Born on Valentine's Day.. 6 weeks old now..

So cute - what a treasure and so cuddly. I understand fully grown they are about the size of a chihuahua - is that correct?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]