Page 1006 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6506906956996100410051006100710081016105611061506 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

That's what I call "A determined chin". . .

Go man go!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap'n Mac yeah she has but prahaps not quick so strong as its only a starter I chop some off Did U like Kathy ok have a look at

toulouse lautrec CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....HOO ROO ....SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toulouse  lautrec         FINN.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	189.9 KB 
ID:	87365  

Hi L'Absinthe before it was Banned ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	L'Absinthe    de-gas.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	87370  

Careful not to paint Too Loose. . . Lautrec. . .

Right. . . that's art humour, sonny Jim.

Nice Pics. Although I never tried absinthe, but I hear it makes the heart grow fonder. . .

So what do I think of that Kathy? All I can say is Mammy's little baby loves foreshortenin' bread. . .

Go Man Go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! (which ye done) y ˇVaya con playing the angles! . . . or the curves, as the case may be.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Cap'n Mac Your up early today did Kathy upset you as for to loose la trec I hope to do him at full lenth later now I've seen a pic; of him ok

this next I sometime ago but farted with it when I woke this morning as it is on the IPad saves me getting up ok CIAO HASTA LA MANANA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.................................................. ...........................................POZDRAW SKI :

Name:	Painting Title_086 [147777].jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	448.2 KB 
ID:	87371  

Hi Look I think your LUCKY !! as I only got a FEW left, so if your interested ? I'LL let you Have them, at Half Price

Name:	I think  your  LUCKY.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	87372  

Is he selling pigeons in the park? Some might call that real chutzpah.

The white lily pads. . . cool.

Go man go!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con get a receipt for the Brooklyn Bridge if you decide to buy!

Well Cap'n Mac here she is Chin and all still forgot name ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Do U think thats a DungBeetle on her Shoulder !!

Name:	Untitled     FINN    No11a.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	87380  
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-29-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Hi thanks to Sweep2Rails made me try the oil Brushes again bloody hard work never sure where the brush is going ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE...............................POZDRAW SKI

Name:	OIL   Pratice      86     rough  copy  of sweep2rails.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	87388  

So we can safely say that our moms were right about hanging out with the right sort. Another one is "You are what you eat."

Really cool. I think the dung beetle may not fully agree with "You are what you eat." But I'm not so sure that the dung beetle moms were such sticklers for the company their offspring keep either. I think with them they're probably just relieved that anyone would want to associate with them and theirs whatsoever. Can you see all the little dung beetles sitting around grinning like idiots. Would make a compelling ad campaign for mouthwash.

Really nice stuff of late, Mr Ploos. Looks like you've popped into your old HG Wells Time Machine and went back to the turn of the last century this time. The in-flight absinthe served by the Virgin stewardess was the selling point for that excursion no doubt -- that and the headphones and pillows. . . oh aye. As to the in-flight meal. . . I would opt out of the fillet o' dung beetle, and go with the cornflakes and saltanas.

Go man go!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Virgin!