Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

little play

Hello All,
    thought you might like to see the little puddle about I've been having this morning after downloading AR5- so nice to get a little time to play before my day gets taken up with more mundane things[ATTACH=CONFIG]95714
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	play002.jpeg 
Views:	152 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	95714  
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Oooh. Lovely. I love the directional patterns -- both very pleasing in relation. It reminds me a little of different states of water on the movement level. Above is the water in the atmosphere being pulled by gravity, while on the surface it's being influenced by the moon. Gentle and sweet abstraction.

Nice start to the day!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dakey-you are spot! on thats exactly what i was thinking about as I played- it was raining outside so thats the directional water and the water under the moons influence is a sea being pushed by wind rain and tides with a little light of sunshine coming down through the rain.

Funnlily enough my real name means "Goddess of the moon"
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Beautiful Shelby , love the softness and yet it shows the fast movement of the water, very nice

Excellent Shelby, I like how those blues represents the sky, wind and water. : )

Very calming, Selby. I would love to see this on a wall!

Thank you Pat , Chuck and Alexandra 😊

Alexandra- I think your right I think I might frame this and pop it above my desk as I I’ve just changed my space and was thinking the walls were a bit naked

A little play this morning thinking of windswept grass on a hill against a dreamsky- im thinking i might revisit this later but for now im enjoying its loose unfinnished nature and the colour play
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windswept.jpeg 
Views:	363 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	95843
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Indeed. Communicates the playfulness and the joy of surprise. I know it commercializes it, but I could think this the most upbeat gift wrapping paper ever. The gift that keeps on giving -- first to the artist, next to the recipient of the gift. The colors are like peals of joy at a kids' party or maybe an older crowd who could do with a reminder of how special the moment can be.

Go Selby!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I agree with DA, very uplifting. I love it!