Thread: the Red Door

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Never any offence taken DAkey, I am still laughing and I know Gary will get a kick out of this as I did
    I think our Gary has taken off with the Merry Pranksters. He was last seen swinging from a lamp post. Trust he's having a good time.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I think our Gary has taken off with the Merry Pranksters. He was last seen swinging from a lamp post. Trust he's having a good time.
    HA!! yep I was abducted by the Merry Pranksters and on a road trip to harvest some special mushrooms etc near Eugene, Ken's old haunts..... I just had to grin at your clever mix of Pat's work and this one!... you are in rare form my friend!.... excellent..

Enjoying the fun going on!

The painting is great Gary but when I think of a red door I think of Elizabeth Arden's salon in NYC where every floor of the building is dedicated to a different kind of pampering! Yes, I did get to go one time as a single gal in NYC. So I will look at your painting and think of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    The painting is great Gary but when I think of a red door I think of Elizabeth Arden's salon in NYC where every floor of the building is dedicated to a different kind of pampering! Yes, I did get to go one time as a single gal in NYC. So I will look at your painting and think of that!
    good story Marilyn Anne, sounds like that was quite the adventure for you!... glad you like the little diversion that D Akey played on us!.. I sure did