Thread: I Hear a Dove Cooing

I Hear a Dove Cooing

and I did so that became the title for this work, a more upbeat and positive work hope you all enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I Hear a Dove Cooing-1.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	569.9 KB 
ID:	95695  

Wow, beautiful piece Gary, l see a frog in there, really impressive design

And I see a bird's head in profile, as if it's high on a tear on a Saturday evening downtown at the Dove Bar. I once read a line that had me in stitches was in the Harvard Lampoon's "Bored of the Rings" where it described someone's inebriate or stoned eyes like rolled up balls of lean bacon. It's Coo Coo Cool, baby!

Enjoying your work of late. Go Gary Go!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Wow, beautiful piece Gary, l see a frog in there, really impressive design
    thanks Pat glad you like this design.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    And I see a bird's head in profile, as if it's high on a tear on a Saturday evening downtown at the Dove Bar. I once read a line that had me in stitches was in the Harvard Lampoon's "Bored of the Rings" where it described someone's inebriate or stoned eyes like rolled up balls of lean bacon. It's Coo Coo Cool, baby!

Enjoying your work of late. Go Gary Go!!!!
    Thanks D Akey I have be working on a couple of new design/ painting concepts and starting to like the results...

Now, Gary, admit it....this is a psychological exam....I am seeing a little Steely Dan Can't buy a thrill, a hot dog stand on the corner of Ponce de Leon in Atlanta on a hot day in July. Yes, a dove cooing, but a poodle in the distance is barking for his master to buy him a hot dog. Another beautiful abstract!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Now, Gary, admit it....this is a psychological exam....I am seeing a little Steely Dan Can't buy a thrill, a hot dog stand on the corner of Ponce de Leon in Atlanta on a hot day in July. Yes, a dove cooing, but a poodle in the distance is barking for his master to buy him a hot dog. Another beautiful abstract!
    Oh Man Alexandra you BUSTED ME for sure on this, and I thought I was sooo cool hiding all those images in this one.....

I'm seeing something like a washing machine...I hope that bird is not in there.
    Excellent work!