Page 621 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 12152157161161962062162262363167172111211621 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hey. Hey Hey. Did U see my1 st portraits of Doris And I, I like to go and see them I still laugh

Must have been mad Jean. Thinking I could draw. . All yoking aside jean. I still get excited when doing bus sketch'es on paper sketch pad, as when drawing on the Wacom screen if I'm Not
    Careful I 've been known to fall asleep . ......SLAINTE. My age U Know

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hey. Hey Hey. Did U see my1 st portraits of Doris And I,
    Yes I did and they are wonderful, I browsed the whole gallery and enjoyed them very much Doris is a lovely looking lady but I wonder how she ever puts up with you ( just joking ) and the Churchill sketch is great . I didn't realize that one could put pencil sketches in the gallery perhaps I should put the 20 days of sketching my hand up , I had joined a thing were one was supposed to sketch their hand for 30 days but I got tired of it all after 2o days

Hi Jean I reckon your a hero 20 days. Don't think I would have lasted 1 day and half of that would B

Sleeping . I remember drawing a copper kettle was so engrossed. ( iwas drawing with soft pastel )

That the kettle didn't exist in my eyes. Only when finish. And put it on a shelf and standing back I

Can remember saying. Jesus Christ. A copper kettle, one thing I'll Never forget that copper Kettle

.....Jean. I'm. Sorry to say. Doris. Went to rest. Three years ago

Didn't really know how to ask about the dates on the portrait of Doris in your gallery, 'Beautifull lady'!
    My heartfelt feelings are with you
    my friend...
    Take care,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-15-2013 at 03:17 PM.

I'm so sorry for your lose 80, it sure does leave a hole in ones life doesn't it, my hubby passed way in 2011

Hi Jean sorry to hear so we both now the feeling of being lost. Another few months would have

Been 60 years together but at least she didn't sufferer any pain which I was thankful for ok

Keep well. At least we're lucky to have artrage. To keep us occupied must be very hard if U have.

No hobby. Ok Jean. Chio.......SLAINTE

Bless you both. Sorry for your losses. I can only imagine. I hadn't realized they were so recent. Jean, had I remembered I wouldn't have given you such a pushy time of doing your art. Mr Ploos, I would have been much rougher on you, lad. Just the thing.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

keep on pushing DA I always look forward to your posts

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    keep on pushing DA I always look forward to your posts
    Step oop, lass. . .now go to tha winda, throw open the sash, send yer TV a-crashin' onta tha ground below and scream at the world: "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore. . ."

Ach! wait. Wrong impassioned scene. . . <fumbling through piles of paper. . .>

Right, Step oop. . .<reading ahead here. . . yeah, the proper script now>. . . Right, Step oop ta yer computer, Lassie, an' throttle it aroond tha neck like. . . Exert yer creative will on tha soulless piece o' technological tanglewood, an' squeeze into it some of yer own proud Ontarionian Artistic soul. Come on, woman, Show it what a Huntsville lass can do when riled. . . Slap tha next paintin' onto yer monitor an' infuse the blighter wif another pass o' yer sublime northern lightin'. . . Make oos prooud.

<Oh yeah, almost forgot>. . . HOOT!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

And Mr Ploos, don't fink yer ooutside me scrootinee. . . yer afire wif tha paintin's . . . go man go!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Step oop, lass. . .now go to tha winda, throw open the sash, send yer TV a-crashin' onta tha ground below and scream at the world: "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore. . ."

Ach! wait. Wrong impassioned scene. . . <fumbling through piles of paper. . .>

Right, Step oop. . .<reading ahead here. . . yeah, the proper script now>. . . Right, Step oop ta yer computer, Lassie, an' throttle it aroond tha neck like. . . Exert yer creative will on tha soulless piece o' technological tanglewood, an' squeeze into it some of yer own proud Ontarionian Artistic soul. Come on, woman, Show it what a Huntsville lass can do when riled. . . Slap tha next paintin' onto yer monitor an' infuse the blighter wif another pass o' yer sublime northern lightin'. . . Make oos prooud.

<Oh yeah, almost forgot>. . . HOOT!