Thread: AI is stirring up a hornets nest in the graphic arts and digital painting world.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My thought is that the more AI will invade the arts, the more I'll do artistic jobs by hands (shoots, vibes, and comics)
    I also created a logo and a manifesto about RAIAA (Rebellion Against IA in Arts)

You can find it here

About the infringement on copyrights, I think that it is real risk, and it will be regulated quite soon

And there is also a problem with the GDPR compliance, at the point that chatGPT was blocked in Italy by the Data Protection Supervisor, and it will be likely blocked in the whole EU https://artificialintelligenceact.eu/the-act/

About the chances for artists to make money with AI, I don't know

I can only say that Machine Translation tools claimed to be a fruitful task for linguists, but the hype was a lie, because IT guys were almost the only beneficiaries, not linguists; I hope that this will not apply to artists, but I am doubtful
    Last edited by Claudio Porcellana; 04-05-2023 at 04:18 AM.
    Your business and your life are happening at the same time. Don't separate them. Integrate them.
    (David Taylor-Klaus)

"Long live RAIA"
    (Rebellion against Artificial Intelligence in Arts, by Claudio Porcellana)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology - 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz - NVIDIA GeForce GT 103 GPU - A wacom tablet, but I prefer my HID-compliant Optical Wheel Mouse