So ArtRage Vitae really is the new version of ArtRage? It is a little confusing as the ArtRage-website still shows up with ArtRage 6 as the latest release and ArtRage Vitae for iOS and Android. And I got an e-mail that offers an upgrade discount for 39,50 $. The Microsoft Store offers ArtRage Vitae for the same price, but the offer will run out in 50 days. What does this mean? Does the upgrade discount also end in 50 days? I think the offer on the MS Store isn't the upgrade discount because how should the store know that I'm already ArtRage-User? But I will have to buy it on the store anyway. How can I tell the store that I'm an upgrading user if I buy later than in 50 days? Verry confusing! Awkward marketing, I would say.

Yes I love the Affinity-apps too. Especially Publisher is amazing. But Photo and Designer are also great. There are only a few limitations (f.e. no autotracing in Designer, and you can't save curves in Photo) and some bugs, but I really enjoy working with all of them and they have some astounding festures. Hope that they will make their way on the market and don't change to the damn abo-model like Adobe and others.

I planed to test if ArtRage runs on Ubuntu Studio since meanwhile years I think, but I didn't have the time. Hope I will do it the next time.