Page 966 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 466866916956964965966967968976101610661466 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well, good to know that the slim guy with nightgown and cap is just another gentleman of this British Smokers Club, probably a skinny Scotsman not wearing pants then.
    Dear D Akey it's as much true that someone with no particular evidence of tit protuberance isn't necessarily a man ... LOL Morover in Victorian age some curious situation could happen both considering the public school adverse impact on sexual identity and because "outing" wasn't such a popular practice as today ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Well, good to know that the slim guy with nightgown and cap is just another gentleman of this British Smokers Club, probably a skinny Scotsman not wearing pants then.
    Dear D Akey it's as much true that someone with no particular evidence of tit protuberance isn't necessarily a man ... LOL Morover in Victorian age some curious situation could happen both considering the public school adverse impact on sexual identity and because "outing" wasn't such a popular practice as today ....
    Quite right, Caesar. Well, dash it all and Daumier, man, nowadays a class outing might be more than taking the class to the zoo.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Well I don't think much of that one CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si.....Si SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HONERE    DAUMER           FINN.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	86520  

Hi I wonder if I look like That CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Old  Man          FINN.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	86523  

Wow, really amazing. I love all of above.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi I wonder if I look like That CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI
    Yeah, right after you received the Ten Commandments, wasn't it?
    Hey Larry. . . What happened to Moe? Nyuuk-Nyuuk!

You don't look a thing like that, except in the Biblical sense. You're more the Merlin type. Well, either way ya play it though, you still get to keep your staff. It's a win-win situation.

You look a right proper gent. Very late 1800s by my sense of style. You look like Pissarro perhaps. He was the elder of the Impressionists and one of the moving forces therein.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Pissarro

Pawz Drawskˇ y ˇVaya con Impressionist Painters! Skol and Prost! May your beard grow ever longer! (a Tolkien reference to a blessing from the Dwarves)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Kaitlynexo Thanks

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah thanks I've sent how I really look acording to my Computor and trace ok

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	U  know  Who.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	86527  

Hi Yes we all go through it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Emoitions    Anglais    also.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	86529  

Don't we just. . . hahahaha The only one who never would is Dorian Gray since his picture is always better than himself.

Mr Ploos, just popped in to see what you had been up to and as always enjoyed the show