Page 877 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3777778278678758768778788798879279771377 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Sorry I Traced as I felt lazy and it was a Quick Smash ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JIMI.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	84242  

Hi Eighty......Grant Wood's American Gothic....Good job! You know even as a child I found this painting scary and later would think of stories of people 'running out of gas on lonely
    country roads, knocking on their door and never being seen even again! Yeah I know may be a bit much......I like the Antonio Mancini small face painting you did back a page.....Is that Jimi playing at 'The Dome'.....'Small Faces' go on at 11:00....
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-16-2014 at 06:33 AM.

Hi Steve Thanks sorry It brought back Scary Memories when Cap'n Mac showed me I thought they must be Quaker's who as far as I know keep to Srict life Styles

I think I was starting to Doze when I done Jimi ok so I've tried to sort him out ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	JIMI   1.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	84252  

Admit it, Mr Ploos. . . You're a Voodoo Chile (slight return) -- as told by a few of your island denizens. . .

I was going to link you to Jimi, but I started to listen to this and . . . damn. . . it's phenomenal. Thought you might like it, if you go in for the style, which I very much do. The addition of the organ really works, wouldn't you say? Phew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuDA5spwXg

Anyway, your pic is really soulful, Mr Ploos, where voodoo is conjured by the druid. Good one. Jimi still inspires the heck out of me, as do you. And I get a shot of inspiration just looking at your pic.

Go MAN GO!!!! Stand up next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of your hand. It's all about the power of artistic expression, which you're smack center of.

POZDRAWSKI!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks A question I keep meaning to ask you how do I save those links you send Me ??? ok Ive just listoned to Clapton and Woodward? Fantastic makes me

Whish when my dad tried to teach me the Paino haveing taught my two oldie brother's and got them passed into the school of Music but he gave up with Me I never Did blame him

I just was a late starter ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Doodle.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	84255  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks A question I keep meaning to ask you how do I save those links you send Me ??? ok Ive just listoned to Clapton and Woodward? Fantastic makes me

Whish when my dad tried to teach me the Paino haveing taught my two oldie brother's and got them passed into the school of Music but he gave up with Me I never Did blame him

I just was a late starter ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI
    Aye, I know the feeling about being a late starter to playing music. Didn't really start learning the guitar till my mid-fifties. Now I'm hooked on it like you're hooked on art. Thank goodness it's never too late to appreciate it all, and we're blessed when we can dive in and start generating some of our own.

As to saving the links that I send you, what you could do is that when you look at them in YouTube, you bookmark it in your browser when it's playing. That way you can click on the bookmark and it will take you back to that page if it's still up. Another way is to just bookmark the pages of your thread with those links. The bugger of it all is that they're now running adverts in far greater proportion to the amount of time that many of the clips are. But the good side is that it's up there to look at, which basically an archive of all human recorded expression in the public arena.

As to saving the actual file, depending on your browser, there are plug-ins that allow you to grab the file while you're watching it and save it to your My Documents, or Desktop or Movies, or Downloads folders (ie any folder you assign it to download it to.) I don't know your computer, and browser, so I can't say. But I use Mozilla Firefox and there are a couple browser plug-ins (tools) for that called "FlashGot", and also "DownloadHelper". Your browser can have different plug-ins available for it. They're free, but they ask for donations once in a while and you can either donate something or not. It can get tricky about which movie clip version you're downloading. Some work in your computer, some don't.

Anyway, that's all I really know about it. I know it works, and I know it is a boon to watching without slow speeds stopping it midway to load more etc. When I had a PC long ago, I recall that there was a cache that had all the files that I had been looking at when surfing, which included video clips and stills and all that. And you would go into that folder, locate it, and put it elsewhere on your computer.

Just be warned that some files really add up in disk space and you can start filling your hard drive up. So if you're apt to grab these files, just keep an eye on your disk space so you have enough for your paintings.

If you lived near me, I could give you a disk with all this stuff on it. But I can't quite frisbee the disks and hit Brighton. . . not without eating me cornflakes and sultanas first.

Good luck with it all. Once you've got the knack, it's a lark to do.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi June see I did look after your Sheep If you look you can see me ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

THANKS Cap'n Mac ok will try

Name:	Doodle     Breacking  of  the  Bread.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	84260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title Enug.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	84261  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi June see I did look after your Sheep If you look you can see me ok . . .
    Looks like they're all wearin' Ploos-sized woolies. You're a right ninja you are, Mr Ploos. Can't spot ye a'tall a'tall.

ˇAndalé pues! ˇVia con mutton, Sutton!

I couldn't spot you either unless, you are hiding out in sheep's clothing like a big bad wolf!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

if there were two Blind Bats hanging on the wall onee would say I can't see nuffink

and the other one would sing in the Sky in the Sky and they would fall off their perches

with Laughter CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	She never told me her  name.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	84263