Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoann Lori - Caricatures and else

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Also Your second in-progress caricature is already a real marvel. Your talent and set-up methodology and skills are absolutely top class ones. Thank You for sharing such examples which would represent to me an achievement asymptote and would keep me engaged a millennium only to get vaguely close.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

@byroncallas : Thanks ! Four hours condensed in a 6 mn video, it sure looks like I have an assured hand ... but I make mistakes and I can assure you that I used the eraser more than once in the caricature of Kevin Spacey which is in fact the third version I draw of him. Thanks for the advice concerning the signature but This option didn't show up on my profile until today. I guess new members have to wait one week before having access to complete features.

@AndreaMG : Thanks a lot ! I did in fact some portraits (not in ArtRage) but they were done only for family. I mostly enjoy drawing caricatures !

@Caesar : Now that's a compliment ! Thanks you so much ! I consider myself as average when I see other's work like Sebastian Kruger, Jaison Seiler and many more but it brings me motivation and I always try to do better with the next piece !

Here is the final version of Kevin Spacey. I also recorded the process on this one so I'll make a video out of it as soon as I have time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kevin_Spacey_D06_1200.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	81070

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful and thanks for sharing you video

The finished 'Kevin' drawing is fantastic, and thank you for posting the video on 'Sean Bean', throughly enjoyed viewing it!
    Take care,
    Steve

Yoann Words Fail me its just Bootyfull will try later maybe tomorrow ok Bonn SANTE

excellent drawing

Sebastain Krueger is certainly a king of caricature, but I think that a lot is due to an enormous number of skill, tricks, techniques eyc. he amassed to get to perfection down to the least detail on what he does, but I think that once You get anything's essential to let observers' brain do the rest, and You give personality, expressivity etc. to Your subject (and You're versatile in most or any genre) You reached the same level (and You did for me) and You may possibly be an even greater artist well beyond any learned automatism ... frankly I don't like too pedantic polishing in art whenever unrequired and excessive.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yoann your work is fantastic! I really enjoyed the movie! I looked in your blog I love the color portraits!
    Great work you make me want to do better!
    Betsy

Another fantastic work, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307