Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creepy SOB

Drawing, inking and lightenings effects are just gorgeous!!! You have enormous talents for comics!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

really cool comic here! watch out! hot stuff!
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, i sleep all night and I work all day!

I hate to have to ask so directly, but is all this about a second reading to the phallus? I don't see that so much.

But, what I see more is because of his pose is something like a satanic sort of bull's head (his torso -- with pecs being the forehead/eyes, and the bridge of the nose down the center) with long horns (arms).

That's what comes of bilateral symmetry. There's lots of things that can look like other bilateral things when the light is right and the moon is full.

Anyway, unless the phallus is the intention, you could push it even a little further, just so people reading the comic would get it without too much focus on pondering art as might be the case with your casual reader.

Cool.

Wild effect. Very cinematic. Lots of raw energy getting pulled in to be used in this form with his uh, sensibilities.

Go Werewolfs! Rah Rah Rah! heh.

Thanks to all for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey
    I hate to have to ask so directly, but is all this about a second reading to the phallus?
    Ha! Not at all. It's just a guy standing in between two Tesla coils. That's part of the story--I'd tell more, but I'm still playing this hand close to my chest for the time being.

I'm far too simple-minded for abstract symbolism. It just ain't my bag. I like messing with human anatomy and weird lighting effects. So, if you see something else in anything I draw...well, I don't know where that's coming from, but it ain't coming from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Black
    Aaaand...I think I'm done with it:

. . .That was fun! Er...even though no one's noticed it yet. :lol:

I'm sure you guys will see it eventually.
    Ah. That line threw me. Maybe you meant that nobody had yet posted comments.

And Fashmir commented that it was "bad". So I looked for bad. Since the art is good, then . . . ah, the joys of English.

Heh.

I don't think you will have any problem attracting an audience.

Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey
    Maybe you meant that nobody had yet posted comments.
    That's exactly what I meant. I was amused at myself for being the only one in this thread for most of yesterday. :lol:

This is very cool character and I like the way you create the background. It gives out strong emotion and atmosphere.