ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: PAYPAL??????? how do you use it at KAGI?

PAYPAL??????? how do you use it at KAGI?

For the past 2 weeks i have attempted to purchase ArtRage 2.5 for Mac.
    I use PAYPAL, on the order form page there is no PAYPAL button. i have contacted Kagi approximately 10 times. each time their response is lacking. I don't think they are reading the details of my e-mails. i have even sent them screen shots of the page in question and they still don't understand my issue. The last reply gave me a link, which turned out, wasn't a link at all. i copied and pasted the info and it came back error, contact bugs@KAGI. i'm Loosing the will to live!!! i even sent the amount to a Kagi, in the hope it would be directed to the correct place but i eventually had to cancel the payment because it remained unclaimed. COULD ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS PROBLEM, Scotty

Kagi have reported they are having problems with MacOSX 10.5 users who use Safari 3. The PayPal interaction doesn't work, so they have removed that as a payment option when their site detects that combination.
    You could try a different web browser - it might work.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

PAYPAL??????

thank you. finally an answer. i have exactly that combination of software. i will try your suggestion. thanks again, Scotty