Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: "What can you paint in 30 minutes thread"

Unhappy Here's my sketch...

I am still getting used to artrage but what the heck. I am practicing drawing animals. I drew this in 30 minutes last night using Artrage for the iPad and a griffin stylus. I had to get a trial to preserve the layers when I exported it to a computer. This is supposed to be an Iguana....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iguana.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	229.2 KB 
ID:	49920  

Hasard Cheratte coal mine lift house

Hasard Cheratte, a former coal mine company in Cheratte-Liege, Belgium (EU). Painted in 30 minutes, based on picture. Enjoy. For more inspiration: Google "Hasard Cheratte".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

As always, your work is amazing and beautiful Briex. I really love your painting style. I was wondering where you had disappeared to and I have visited your website whilst you were absent for awhile... very nice indeed!
    Last edited by screenpainter; 11-06-2010 at 02:03 PM.

White roses in 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    As always, your work is amazing and beautiful Briex. I really love your painting style. I was wondering where you had disappeared to and I have visited your website whilst you were absent for awhile... very nice indeed!
    Busy. Fast painting: white roses in 30 minutes. The wilder painting, the better. Getting the key essence of a picture...
    Last edited by Briex; 11-10-2010 at 01:01 AM.

South Limburg, the Netherlands. Another speed painting.

done within 30 minutes roughly... Orginal size 1000 x 1000 mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zuid-Limburg heuvels AR by Briex.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	50151  

Those white roses are amazing. the landscape is great also and i like the style of it. But I can't get over those roses...fantastic! It's very educational for people too to see how many subtle hues actually make up the white parts.

Wow - I just paged through this entire thread and there is so much inspiring work that I had to join this forum and post. This is such an amazing thread idea, I'm inspired to give it a shot myself. I'm recently getting back into hand made art, so this is an amazing journey for me. Thanks to everyone for sharing their work.

Here's a go at a time limited painting. This one took about 40 minutes. My young son is enthralled with Iron Man at the moment, so painting/drawing Iron Man is the best way to ensure I can use my iPad when he's around.

I'm still figuring out ArtRage and this is one of the first images I'm happy enough with to show.

Painted in ArtRage for iPad, reference used, resized and sharpened in PS.

That's really good Joe! It seems to take on a quality beyond Iron Man also... very futuristic looking

Thanks! I'm going to work it up a bit more. This thread is some great inspiration.