Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: "What can you paint in 30 minutes thread"

That is adorable Albeirucho....it really conveys a lot of expression with some pretty basic shapes. May I ask what tools did you use? Is this chalks? What paper? I love the looseness of it!
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

Answer to Mary

Hei, Mary!

I sketched the image and applied several layers with chalks (the one that is under the brush). For the bakground I used the big paint roller with a little change in hue. (dark blue and a less dark blue). Then in the middle I mixed them with the knife. :wink:
    The paper is a little grainy 50%.

I hope it helps you!

Greetings!
    Aki yase el alma del buskador eterno
    Here lies the soul of an eternal seeker

thanks Albeirucho, I'm anxious to try something with the chalk...working on something else at the moment! There's so much to experiment with!
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

My first 30 minute painting... a rough landscape done mostly with the palette knife. I put on a lot of paint with the brush and pushed it around with knife.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

To Mary

Hei, Mary!

That is a very nice landscape! I like the impressionist style.
    Fresh colors and a little dream like feeling.

Congratulations on your first 30 minutes. 8)

6. I'm not sure why I continue to humilitate myself like this.... but ya want 30 minutes....( I think I called it 30 seconds...lol.. ) ??? Here ya go. Actually it started off being waves in the ocean... but you notice we had a quick change of weather..

Celeryhart

To CeleryHart

He, he.
    I think there many who would like to humiliate themselves just as you do!
    It is a nice picture!

Thank you Albeirucho. I like doing knife painting in real life, so this came natural, but I really like the chalk effect of your painting. Maybe I should try this same scene in chalk.....hmmm....that gives me an idea for a new challenge! I will start a new thread!

Quick painting very simple
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Celeryhart, this one is very good. Mary, your works are beautiful. Other than this I like your moods, you are optimists.