PROBLEM with VISTA and WACOM tablet....
A Driver incompatability makes the old WINDOWS XP2 version driver un usable with VISTA ( A Screen message will keep coming up to re-load driver) if you are trying to install from the WACOM DISC........
WACOM have new drivers for VISTA which are available from WACOM for FREE on their web site...
HOWEVER the new design of driver caters for PEN FLICKS....an idea that uses directional flicks for page navigation etc, but is not very sastisfactory when painting a picture, as the pen stops moving and flicks have to be made to move the pen further in the direction you were going...I Really HATE that as it puts your artistic flow out of the window,because you are continually trying to get the pen to do what it wont do(nice contiuous lines)
....I got so fed up with this that I have reverted back to my older larger NON WAcom tablet which works just fine, proving that its WACOMS problem nothing to do with VISTA or ARTRAGE...I thought I had best inform you about this ANDY as more people will be using VISTA in the future and they will get the same problem....BUMBLE has told me she also encountered problems with PEN FLICKS, these can be dis-abled but the screen size is still not recognised, and the pen will stop part-way on the screen...I hope this will help people to solve problems they encounter when changing to Vista using a WACOM tablet.....JACK...