ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Raging Waters

Gallery
    View images

Raging Waters

I decided to try a water type scenery..No trace image using only a mouse palet knife paint tube and air brush..my favorite tools so far for intricate details..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    i love teh walls and tree bark, and the cascade :lol:

Gallery
    View images
    Mmm, I'm with Enchanter. Your rock textures are brilliant. They look like slick icy rocks. The water is good too, but my eyes are drawn to the detail in the rocks - particularly the really interesting ones on the right. Similarly the bark texture is great.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    wow akita- I love the cascades they're fantastic-if this isnt full size could you post a zoomed in bit of the cascade so i can observe more closely how you go that neat effect please

Selby

Gallery
    View images
    You come up with come very interesting texture in your work. I like this one quite alot. It reminds me of spring when I was much younger.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images

Thanks

Here is the png file for anyone who wants to examine the textures its really quite simple but tedious anyway I believe in sharing so here it is ..but its like 4 mb..

http://www.flashwrkz.com/RagingWaters.rar

Gallery
    View images
    I like this very much. I really like the way the painting continues on the frame. As already mentioned, the textures are great, and I love the perspective.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)