Thread: I've got it!

Gallery
    View images

I've got it!

I have created my art shop!! Yeay I am so excited about it. I decided to go with etsy. Here it is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=&page=1

Thanks for the help, and your post was very helpful Bob, thanks!
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

Gallery
    View images
    You're very welcome Netti. Nice job setting it up. You have some stuff there that I hadn't seen before. I would advise you to set up a PayPal account though, if that's possible.

Gallery
    View images
    Robert, thanks! Yeah...I wanted to set up paypal, but I need a credit card in order to create an account, and right now I do not have one ops: . And my dad doesn't want me to use his because of some problems he has had on previous websites before. I will try to figure it out somehow...

I guess not many people would want to send checks or do money order..ugh I will check the paypal website again now, and see what I can do. Do you have any other suggestions?

Much appreciated! Thank you!

Netti
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

Gallery
    View images
    Netti
    I have a paypal account.....I think you can use a bank account for a paypal account as well... :lol:

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    Netti
    I have a paypal account.....I think you can use a bank account for a paypal account as well... :lol:
    Correct. I have my Paypal account setup to default to the bank account, but I also have my Visa setup so that I can use either.

Trust me, Paypal doesn't mind getting money direct from your bank account! :-)

Gallery
    View images
    Oh, great!
    Thanks for the info. This was a great 18th bd gift from my parents.

I love Etsy, but I am not so confident about selling my art. But it's a great start!
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

Gallery
    View images
    That's right. All you need is a bank account that allows electronic transfers Netti.

Oh great. First you get an Etsy account. Then the order start pouring in. Then you have to hire a assistant then a accountant then a packing department and a warehouse and your own print shop, then you design a logo and offer stock in "Netti, Inc." and hire a lawyer to fight all the people trying to steal your 'style'. You start showing in art galleries in London, Paris and Rome. You find yourself on magazine covers and (god forbid!) London tabloids. Throngs of teenagers want your autograph and you hire body guards and limo drivers. Then the lawyer find your pictures on a web page called Ambient Design Forum and sues Andy et al and wins! AD now has to raise their price of AR to $26.95(US) just to cover the losses.

Just kidding. Seriously, good luck on your new adventure.

Oh to be 18 with talent like yours!