Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clouds and skies.

Re: Rain Ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pinckney
    I hope I'm not too late for this.............................
    That's spooky Peter. They had this image on TV news last night. It was on a rare postage stamp that someone (mistakenly?) used to post a ballot for the last election.

The airplane was inverted accidentally making the stamp worth upwards of 200,000 US dollars.

The ballot could not be used and the sender of the stamp did not put his information on the envelope (or within) and thus the vote could not be used.

But it's funny that you painted that image 'out of the blue' as it were.

. . . um. . . you're not missing any particularly rare stamps are you? Best be more careful with your source images.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey Dakey i think the guys name was montgomery brewster ?..............aka richard pryor .from the brewsters millions movie ....he posted the same rare stamp on a postcard and sent it to the guys trying to inherit his fortune ..........he had to spend a certain amount of money but have no assetts at the end hence the stamp sending

Quote Originally Posted by speggie
    hey Dakey i think the guys name was montgomery brewster ?..............aka richard pryor .from the brewsters millions movie ....he posted the same rare stamp on a postcard and sent it to the guys trying to inherit his fortune ..........he had to spend a certain amount of money but have no assetts at the end hence the stamp sending
    No WAY! Hahahahaha. Really?

Then somebody fooled the news services. I swear I saw it as a spot on the local news last night. We're in a huge market too. Very funny. . . ahhh.

Would explain the annonymity.

Doesn't make Peter any less telepathic. Cause he posted this in advance of the gag/story.

Hey that IS wierd ................because when I painted it I started to add an albatross and I thought "what would DAkey say about an albatross" so I changed it to the aircraft ............... spooky's right ................. but I am known to be telepathetic ........strike that.....telepathic.....why even now I know what you're thinking DA.........................STOP ! Give the furry things a rest will you???? LOL

Best to you

Peter

Hey that IS wierd ................because when I painted it I started to add an albatross and I thought "what would DAkey say about an albatross" so I changed it to the aircraft
    Albatros, DeHaviland, Fokker, Spad, Pfaltz, Sopwith Camel. . . any would have been acceptable to most casual observers. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fur is right. . . Fur-lined jackets for anyone who flies one of those puppies!
    Hey, maybe that's why I was crazy about open cockpits -- it's the fur. :lol:

Chalk another one up to telepathy.

Couldn't decide which thread to put this in Dab n scrape or here...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Another case of life immitating a B movie!

HAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    Couldn't decide which thread to put this in Dab n scrape or here...........
    Serene. I'm half expecting the colors and lighting to change and stars begin appearing.

Thanks Dakey ......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.