ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage and Windows Vista

Gallery
    View images

Artrage and Windows Vista

I downloaded and installed Artrage 2.0 on my Windows Vista laptop on Friday. Used it without incident for a couple of days, now I can't boot up the computer. I use it with the Wacom Bamboo pad, have had no problems until installing Artrage. When I turn on the machine I get a few vertical lines, nothing else.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having a problem starting your machine. That won't be caused by ArtRage as Artrage doesn't change anything in your operating system or relate to system startup so unfortunately there's not really anything I can do from an Artrage perspective that will help you to solve this.

Booting your computer into safe mode may enable you to troubleshoot startup problems, but if unsure I'd recommend getting a technician to check it out for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    It sounds like a hardware problem, or a driver problem with Vista.
    ArtRage 2.5 is a Windows Vista Certified application and doesn't do anything to a system that well-behaved applications shouldn't do.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"