ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Artmarker Support?

Wacom Artmarker Support?

Hi, i am planning to buy the Wacom Artmarker pencil for my Intuos . Does Artrage support its rotation-sensitivity?

Re: Wacom Artmarker Support?

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog
    Hi, i am planning to buy the Wacom Artmarker pencil for my Intuos . Does Artrage support its rotation-sensitivity?
    Do you mean the 6D Art Pen?

This one:

http://direct.wacom.com/stores/5/Int...n_P1228C60.cfm

BTW-it only works on Intuos 3 and the Cintiq.

Yes, I have one and no, it doesn't seem to be supported in ArtRage2. Corel Painter IX and X and Photoshop support it.

Thanks for your fast reply. Yes I have an Intuos3 and I meant the same one. The 6D Art Pen is called Artmarker on Wacoms European Website. Was new for me that they have different names in different countries, Perhaps can someone of the Artrage Team tell us, if its planned to support it sometimes in a future release? Btw. what do you think of the 6D Art Pen?

Yes that confused me a lot also 6D in the US I think, different Euro name. I can dream of trying that pen
    AR 2.5 Full Ed, Wacom Graphire Bluetooth A5 (Buggy!), MacBook Pro 15"

I think it would be a great thing to use it in Artrage. Would be perfect with the oil paint pencils and the paint roller. But would be even better if some of the other pens would be upgraded to support non-round shapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog
    Thanks for your fast reply. Yes I have an Intuos3 and I meant the same one. The 6D Art Pen is called Artmarker on Wacoms European Website. Was new for me that they have different names in different countries, Perhaps can someone of the Artrage Team tell us, if its planned to support it sometimes in a future release? Btw. what do you think of the 6D Art Pen?
    Here are is a link if you want to learn more about the Wacom 6D Art Pen:

http://apps.corel.com/painterix/trai...id=tpc0506tut1