ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New To ArtRage

Gallery
    View images

New To ArtRage

Hi everyone,

Haven't picked up a brush for 7 years or more. Played with Painter Essentials 2 a bit. Didn't get the hang of it. Later downloaded PE3, but forgot to install it! Then a month ago upgraded to PE4 and I'm *slowly* getting the hang of it.

Then I discovered AR. :mrgreen:

Within 2 hours of downloading the starter ed, I'd downloaded the full edition and registered! Very quick decision. Instant fun. Somehow it feels very accessible and direct. PE4 has it's strengths (and a major favourites bug!) but I have to work at the interface. AR is just *there*.

I just seem to spend about 80% of my time in AR now... And it's very FAST compared to PE4.

Really a great product and I just want to work more with it. Very rusty at art after so many years away, and I'm using a buggy Wacom Graphire that seems to bomb out frequently :shock:

Anyhow, great to discover this gem software!

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to the forum. Hope to see your works in the future.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Furrtrap....welcome to the forum

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome FurrTrap. Yes AR is very special and so is this community. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks everyone, I've seen some amazing art in here and a diverse range of styles. I never thought I'd get into digiart ever, but AR has something that is hard to define, words that come to mind are: immediate, accessible, uncluttered, refreshing, extensible, dynamic, fast...

_Lady_Art_ Guest
    Hi FurrTrap... :wink: welcome to the forum... :wink: I'm still learning practising and improving by ArtRage also... :wink:
    best wishes... :wink:

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to the forums! Awesome to hear you're having fun with ArtRage
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design