ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moonfall

Moonfall

JUst Imagine........Moonfall
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

To me it looks more a "Moonrise". At any rate ... this is inspired and pulled a chortle out of me on first glimpse. Instantaneous reaction on my part and I guess that's a good thing. Good one JT!!!

out of physic's rules , but so beatyfull work . :!: :!: :!:

I guessed the result from the title before I saw it!
    Very original and wonderful image construction and matching (seamless I would say)!
    Great idea of the rainbow from water droplets too!
    I would agree with Bob though that (except if the moon here is a sort of very light inflated balloon), at this precise moment of initial touch down, there should be water column upwrads, high splashes and a water sink start before wave circle moves.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

really good work on light and fog. and the sea as good!!! we do not care about physic's rules. Dali could have said that anyway!!
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, i sleep all night and I work all day!

Lovely job on the sea and the moon. Has a very eerie feeling to me.
    The moon pulled from the sky would be a horrible a shock to our senses.

Hi Jack, I like your recent paintings. Very free minded and full of imagination. This is another piece.

RobertSWade.... Hello Bob... well I did say in my first two words...JUST IMAGINE........The moon has landed...it didnt sink.....its hollow...it came in slowly so it had a gentle touchdown.....It is really an alien craft disguised as the moon, so that no-one would suspect its presence...and of course it is a very much scaled down model because it has to look the same size as the real moon when its in its geologically stationary orbit, while it spies on us for hours on end, without us even being aware of its presence....so if you see a full moon when there should be none, you will know its them......(.And how is that for an explanation Bob.).....Jack.

Rioz... Thanks for looking in Rioz, please see the above explanation of things, you really do need some imagination for this one, but I think its how it might look.....Jack.

Ceasar....thanks for looking in....PLease read my explanation above, it may all become clear....its a controlled and steady decent you see.....Jack.

Is_It.......Its a placibo...if thats the right word...a doppleganger...a spy from the sky........Thanks for granting me a bit of artistic licence, appreciate that mate...... you have a good imagination......JAck.

gzairborne....Ah another person with good imagination, pleased to hear that you could see both sides of the picture..... it would of course be an end to the earth, should the moon become unstable and plunge out of orbit into the earth, perfrhaps it would blow itself into a million pieces before hitting the suface... maybe it would rain red or white hot meteors of such magnitude previously unknown, perhaps it would blacken the skies for hundreds of years........we can only imagine.......Jack.

WOW, what a marvellous fantasy, dear Jack!
    So this flying saucer (or bowl) also simulates moon phases and conceal the real moon from its geostationary orbit!!! I see now!
    I'm really admired for such an original idea which explains in full Your representation! :shock:
    We would still have, scientifically speaking, two minor problems though; one is that looking as big as the real moon from geostationary orbit would imply in any case a terrific size for this object and the second is that it would look like it's standing still along equatorial belt and not following moon ephemerides, but we can instead imagine that this object can move as it wishes along the the Earths electromagnetic field! :idea:
    I do not intend to waste or even diminish Your art with my pedantry dear friend! :lol:
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ceasar.....Thanks for your reply.....Assuming a very advanced peoples that made such a space vessel.... they would have the means to project the image of itself down to the viewer by means of electronic defraction of the light waves emitting from it. because they can change this at will the size is immaterial as they would allow us to see the moon at whatever size they wished it to appear...a bit like a cinema projection...something that appears to be a certain size to the viewer but is really only a very tiny filmstrip,thousands of times smaller than it appears on the screen, Thats my explanation of that bit too, hope you enjoyed that little story.... Jack.