ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition - Solutions For Known Problems.
This thread contains all of the support topics generally encountered by ArtRage Wacom Edition users. You should find answers to any questions you have here.
Topics in this thread:
1. How Do I Find My Registration Key?
2. ArtRage Crashes on Mac OSX Leopard.
3. ArtRage Will Not Start and Tells Me I Need a Wacom Tablet on Mac OSX Leopard.
4. How Do I Update From ArtRage 1 Wacom Edition to ArtRage 2?
5. I Need My Registration Key, But My CD Only Has ArtRage 1.
1. How Do I Find My Registration Key? - (Volito & Bamboo Users)
Your ArtRage Registration Key should be on the ArtRage CD cover. Due to a printing miscommunication it was labelled a 'Serial Number'. It is a 20 digit code.
We do not have details on each individual tablet, so if you cannot find your Registration Key on the CD cover you will need to contact Wacom customer support.
2. ArtRage Crashes on Mac OSX Leopard. - (Mac OSX Users)
There is a bug in versions of ArtRage 2 prior to 2.5.19 that prevents it launching correctly on Mac OSX Leopard. You will need to download the latest ArtRage update from our web page at http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrageinstaller.html
3. ArtRage Will Not Start and Tells Me I Need a Wacom Tablet on Mac OSX Leopard. - (Mac OSX Users)
ArtRage will not recognise the presence of your graphics tablet on Mac OSX Leopard unless you update to the latest drivers which can be obtained from Wacom. For the Bamboo series, the 5.05-2 drivers or later should fix this problem.
With the update to ArtRage 2.5.20 this problem should be fixed, but you should still make sure you have the latest Wacom tablet drivers installed to get the most from your tablet.
4. How Do I Update From ArtRage 1 Wacom Edition to ArtRage 2? - (ArtRage 1 Wacom Edition Users)
Wacom ran a promotion via their Volito users site that allowed users of the ArtRage 1 Wacom Edition obtained with a Volito or Volito 2 tablet to upgrade to ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition. If you log in to the My Volito site and do not see an offer to upgrade, the promotion has expired and you will not be able to update to ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition.
5. I Need My Registration Key, But My CD Only Has ArtRage 1. - (All Users)
If your ArtRage CD contains ArtRage 1 Wacom Edition but you have upgraded to ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition via Wacom, your Registration Key was available on the MyVolito site when you upgraded. If you cannot find your key now, you will need to contact Wacom customer support as we do not have access to any Wacom user details.