ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: So annoyed right now!!!

So annoyed right now!!!

I am so annoyed with Artrage. I am unable to download the latest Leopard compatible update because of course Artrage 2.5 crashes when it tries.

I have recently changed my email address because I am no longer paying for a .Mac account and of course when I try to download via the link provided in this forum the download goes to the old, non-existent email address.

I have contacted Matt, Artrage Support and Kagi to have my email address changed so I can get this "mysterious" update but it is in vain.

So now I am unable to use Artrage 2 and I have no intention of repurchasing it. I should have been weary when initial reviews for this app did state that support was sadly lacking. I really don't know what to do. :x

I can understand your frustration but maybe a little patience would be the order of the day.
    On the contrary support is very strong and most questions and / or problems are answered in a swift manner.
    If the problem is related to an email address then it will surely find an answer.

In this era of speed and quick contact I feel it would be better to put a hold on our emotions when it is only a question of a little patience.

When I bake a cake I know I have to wait a bit before eating it. For a Christmas cake I have to wait a full 6 weeks before opening it.
    AB
    kiva.org
    How you can help people living in developing countries

Thanks for the advice Alan, but in this case I actually received a reply and it sent me to a link that stated it expired a year ago. Don't ask me, I'm just a customer.

I'm a patient person, but not when I spend my money and get no results. :roll:

Hi MacTalk,
    You can re-download the latest ArtRage installer at any time from our support web pages:
    http://www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html

If there are problems with that, send an email to support@artrage.com with your purchase details and we'll help you out.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Your support mail appears to have come in shortly after we closed last night, I've just answered it now so you should be able to get the download.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt. Initially I followed the prompts on the website to notify Kagi of the email change and as I mentioned they just sent me a link to a site that stated it expired a year ago :shock:

I just received your email and downloading now.

Thanks for that.

We're still a small company, and can only offer email support during standard working hours, NZT. Generally all support emails are responded to within 24 hours.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Oh I realise that, I thought Kagi was separate from you guys and just followed the prompts to notify them of my change in email so they would make the necessary alterations. When they emailed me back with a link that expired a year ago I was confused and annoyed. But now I know I should have contacted you directly via the support email it's all good.

I apologise for any inconvenience.