Thread: Tablet pressure barely works

Gallery
    View images

Tablet pressure barely works

I've recently bought and installed a UC-Logic SuperPen PF1209.

The pressure sensitivity seems to be way off; I have to press as hard as I can just to get a very light pencil line to show up in ArtRage. If I press "normally", I get no line to show up at all.

Is there any way to adjust how ArtRage interprets the pressure coming in from this tablet?

EDIT: Ok, so it's not THAT bad... but I still have to press a lot harder on the tablet than I would have to with a regular pencil to get the same result. Is there a way to adjust the overall sensitivity of a tablet?

Gallery
    View images
    Hello Esn

Doesn't your"UC-Logic SuperPen PF1209" have it's own settings, either under "start - programs - Superpen" (something like that), or like my wacom tablet/pen , the settings are found in the Windows Control Panel. :?:

Gallery
    View images
    Whoops, that's odd! When I used it the first time yesterday, I set it to the most sensitive setting and it felt like it was at the hardest. But today the most sensitive setting is really nice.

Well... thank you in any case. I guess that problem took care of itself somehow!