Thread: artrage2

Gallery
    View images

artrage2

Hello friends, I wanted to ask one what that I have not understood. I have acquired the graphical tablet Wacom and with this there was the CD of artrage 2. Therefore I have not bought it and I wanted to know if I can modernize it to version 2,5. I have tried to try modernizations in net and the answer is always: In this moment it is not possible to make modernizations to try again more late. You can explain to me? Thanks from Pam
    Volere potere.
    if I want I can.
    Home page:
    http://www.piazzadellafiera.altervista.org

Gallery
    View images

Re: artrage2

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    Hello friends, I wanted to ask one what that I have not understood. I have acquired the graphical tablet Wacom and with this there was the CD of artrage 2. Therefore I have not bought it and I wanted to know if I can modernize it to version 2,5. I have tried to try modernizations in net and the answer is always: In this moment it is not possible to make modernizations to try again more late. You can explain to me? Thanks from Pam
    When you start ArtRage2, the program goes to the Ambient Design (ArtRage2 ) website to see if there are any new updates (what you called modernizations). The 'try again later' message just means that there are no updates newer than the one you already use. To find out the version of ArtRage that you have installed on your computer, go to the Help menu, then click on 'About ArtRage2'

I am not sure if the version of ArtRage that comes on the Wacom cd is a full version or just a demo. If it's the full version, you may need to register the software. Ask the ArRage guys how to do that, I'm not sure.

Good Luck. :-)

Gallery
    View images
    The update to the Wacom edition of ArtRage is not yet available.
    It will be soon. When it is available it will be a free update, to ArtRage 2.5 Full edition (Wacom edition).
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you,
    excused mine English.
    I have the 2,2 version.
    I attend the new update soon.
    best regards Pam
    Volere potere.
    if I want I can.
    Home page: