ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Checks and ticks

Gallery
    View images

Checks and ticks

Was noticing people's comments about missing new paintings because the checks/ticks went away before they could look at them.

Is there a way to make it so that the ticks remain until the person has seen the picture, no matter whether people log off and back on?

-----

I was also wondering if there were a way to have there be a separate box just to show when new paintings (visual content vs. written) are up. It seems like it requires a lot of extra looking around when sometimes all that has been added to a thread is "Wow!"

As nice for the painter as this might be, I could see that being something where one could look at several in a single visit, rather than opening each thread for one.

With all the activity on the board, it would be nice to make it manageable in this way as well.

:?: :idea:

Gallery
    View images
    Alas, I'm afraid there isn't a way around this. Once you close your browser / Log off, next time you come back to the forums those ticks you previously saw will be gone. Just a limitation of the system at this point unfortunately. It would certainly be handy.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    I keep the cookie(I get rid of any others) that the Artrage Forum site puts on my computer. And when I open my browser it automatically logs me in to the site(I have the forum set as a tab on my home page, the main one is igoogle) I have found that I can pretty much keep up with what threads I've read and what I haven't. I have to re-login every once in awhile after McAfee's does a scan because it clears the cookie.... (I use CCleaner to clean my cookies you can set it to leave certain cookies alone) :lol:

Gallery
    View images
    I have bumped up a few 'unanswered posts' this morning and wondered why they hadn't been replied to.