Hello ! I'm new to the program & wondering.. If any has already made a kind of "Diploma" stencil ? Meaning : an "old-looking" kind of paper backgound with "official looking" edges.. (like a kind of "seal" on it or something) It is somewhat difficult to explain.. :? I hope somebody knows what i mean ! (like something you get when you have finished school or a course or ... / just something to give to someone to show you appreciate their efforts ! - say a Certificate )