ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Three questions...

Gallery
    View images

Three questions...

Hi there (hopefully this is the right place to ask these questions),

I'm really liking the new version of ArtRage so far (the rulers and stencils especially!!) I had two questions, though:

1. Is it possible to produce a softer grain for the paper?
    I'm not sure if this is because of the lighting effects but the paper grain always seems to come across too harsh for my taste. I tried creating custom canvases, but I can't seem to get it right.

2. Is it possible to use a dot or single-pixel for the cursor in place of the precise cursor?
    Again, this is just personal taste, as the cursor is a bit too big when I'm drawing on my TabletPC.

3. Finally, I noticed that when I work on a larger size paper (10"x15" @ 300dpi), after a while, the cursor will stick after every stoke (When I take the stylus away from the screen, the cursor sticks in place for a half second or so before it starts to move again). Outside of re-startingthe program, do you have any suggestions regarding this issue?

Any help with any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for a truely awesome program!!

Regards,
    Doug Hills

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Doug,

I sent you an email when I received your message to support@artrage.com. Do let me know if you didn't receive my answers to your questions.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design