Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meow

i like the detail in the eye. it's really wet looking and has the color flecks near the pupil.

Thanks so much for that response everyone. I'm going to turn it a little now and (no false modesty) say that seeing it for the first time in many hours... it's not my best work. I did have alot of fun doing this one, but I feel myself verging on summoning some concentrated focus and doing a serious amount of work on something in art rage. That means large file sizes and any speed shifts I have to face to do it. I might have to take some breaks and do some quick pics (which is likely how I will start out as I home in on a suitable subject and treatment).

sbug51- to answer your question on dimension, I worked this at 700 x 1000 and reduced it for posting.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

I've used the posted one for my desktop background (if you don't mind). A link to the larger one would my desktop really pop.
    DaveyJJ --> artspin.com | widgetmonkeys.com | 729design.com
    "Inside each one of us is an artist ... a child who has never lost the gift of looking at life with curiousity and wonder." Arthur Lismer

I can only shake my head in amazement. Of course the fur is incredible, but that eye...I will be studying that eye!

VERY awesome wait till i get rage and you can see the eye i drew then i can rage it up

~Marvolo~
    Alice
    DeviantART
    anyone?

NOTE : My Avatar is NOT me it is a singer, Gerard Way

Wow Fashmir,
    Wonderful Work!
    I love your cat's eyes! How did you achieve such wonderful effects?

Another of David extraordinary "doodles".
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here