Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meow

Meow

An extended doodle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Works like a charm. Beautiful tonality. You can see the amount of work from the brushstrokes. I'm about to have a stroke just by counting them Five stars!

Fashmir, When the talent is an obviousness. ArtRage will become the
    reference' tool for the many artists who find in a creation like
    your, the inspiration and the force necessary. Cheer...

Weeks
    I'm confused, my English is not good enough to express exactly what I feel ..

Oh geeze that's fantastic.
    Fashmir, all those hairs must have driven you nuts.
    Way back a few years ago we wrote a 'fur' plugin as part of KPT 5.0.
    I can see I'm going to have to do some sort of brush to make painting fur easier.

That's a fantastic picture. The eye is scary it's so realistic.
    Way cool!

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Zoinks. Well, the brushes do adjust down to sub-pixel size if you take the size and the pressure slider way down.
    I think we need to do some research into how fur is painted. Probably dry-brushing is involved, and we dont have a decent fan or dry-brush yet.

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Yikes! Is 'stunninglystunning" a word? Great job.
    DaveyJJ --> artspin.com | widgetmonkeys.com | 729design.com
    "Inside each one of us is an artist ... a child who has never lost the gift of looking at life with curiousity and wonder." Arthur Lismer

show off! :wink:

Re: Meaow Fashmir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweedie
    Meaow Fashmir!!! That's just great! What a furry talent you are! How COULD you just have the patience? I would have given up at 1/2 way through. And it's so artistic!

And Andy, a fur brush, yes it's a great idea. Once I read about an old technique used by fur-painter experts long time ago, like in the reinessance or so. They painted with water-based paint, like egg-tempera, on fat oil paint. It made the thin tempera paint "shirnk" so that he lines became narrower, on the fat surface. So a 1 millimetre brushstroke became 0,5 or less after shrinking. Can something like that be done digitally?
    Shouldn't Andy's reponse be ... "Sure - how hard can it be?" :lol:
    DaveyJJ --> artspin.com | widgetmonkeys.com | 729design.com
    "Inside each one of us is an artist ... a child who has never lost the gift of looking at life with curiousity and wonder." Arthur Lismer

wonderfull painting, I'm in awe.....!!!!

I can see I'm going to have to do some sort of brush to make painting fur easier.
    Now there's an idea that makes me drool...well ...sorta. Painting hair is one of the most rewarding tasks ,when done well. And a tool like only you guys can deliver,would indeed be a great asset to this program.

Shouldn't Andy's reponse be ... "Sure - how hard can it be?" Laughing
    my point exactly :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

i can't see the brush strokes, or the roller if you used it, is it a large size then resized smaller??

and i think artrage being the way it is, is fine, cause otherwise it will turn into painter and will get complicated, cause artrage is about being different and not the same line like other softwares, its art, and rage... just simple, like we wont do what you guys are doing (pointing at other software companies, though i love adobe ) also i was going through the chat topics, and it had some water effect thingie going on, that would be really cool, cause i am better at water color than oil (never tried oil in real life)... i dont know i think i will finish it in its real post, not here.. but for now

really cool man!!! really amazing!! must practice, i wish my university projects are over so i can draw with rage :P hehehe