Thread: suggestions

suggestions

I am new in the forum and would like to receive some suggestions to the floor ... ops: For example: sand, a balcony ... etc.
    And suggestions to improve the design =)
    Sorry if I wrote in the wrong place ... ops:

P.S.: I would like to draw a beautiful landscape romantic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paisagem_153.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	11077  

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to the forum.

What you've done so far is very good. I won't suggest anything other than that you follow your instincts. They seem to be working well so far.

ok thanks...
    But i don't know how to do the floor
    and i would like to receive critiques in order to better and learn from more experienced people because it is my first design

Gallery
    View images
    What do you mean by floor?

You mean the ground with trees or beach? Or are you planning to put in a dock with planks or are we on a boat, or a balcony or something else?

Knowing how to do something is directly affected by what you choose to do.

Make a new layer and start slapping paint around. If you don't like it, then trash that layer (or hide it) and try something else.

But like Bob says, so far so good!

I like the sort of graphic design quality to the sun. It looks like a painted emblem. I quite like that, but as you know, it's not a natural look. It's stylized.

So you may want to have that same kind of feel to the ground -- meaning to stylize it in some way.

I really like what you've done so far. But it's now about what you want this to be about. What's there in that environment? Does it matter? You betcha.

The difficult thing about creativity is that you have infinite possibilities until you commit to something. Then you have basically gotten one thing and rejected the infinite possibilities. But you have to do that. It's that game.

The good side of that is that you can paint an infinite number of other paintings.

Take the plunge! The water's quite invigorating.